Mold Inspection and Remediation
100% MOLD CLEARANCE GUARANTEED
Servxpress Restoration Services provides safe and permanent mold removal with a 100% guarantee to pass the mold clearance test.
You may have many questions and concerns regarding unpleasant odors in your environment or that black stain you see under the sink; questions we hear all the time, such as “What is mold?” or “How does mold inflict damage?” and of course “How to clean mold completely?”. We have all the answers for you, so please read through to find out more about mold and how to eliminate it.
Servxpress Restorations provides an onsite visit to assess the situation and determine the amount of damage that has occurred to your home or office at no cost (normal $250.00). Our inspectors are very knowledgeable and will be more than happy to explain to you the existing conditions of your property.
WHAT IS MOLD?
Mold, black mold, fungi, bacteria and mildew, are all different types of fungal growths that require moisture and organic matter to feed upon. There are a large variety of fungal species, estimated to range from tens of thousands to perhaps three hundred thousand or more. The most common varieties found inside our homes include Aspergillus, Cladosporium, Stachybotrys, Penicillium and Alternaria. Humidity and water leaks are the main cause of mold infestations; high humidity levels trigger fungus germination and growth, while lower humidity tends to increase the release of mold spores as a method of self-preservation. Leaks, being the easiest to spot, are the first indications that mold may be present.
HOW DOES MOLD INFLICT DAMAGE?
Mold spores are easily transported in the air we breathe and can be absorbed into our body without our awareness. When mold is toxic, mold removal becomes an urgent matter. Mold produces poisonous substances which may affect the entire human body. These contaminants can be ingested through food, inhaled through air or absorbed by contact with the epidermis. The results are critical and require immediate attention.
Mold spores are easily transported in the air we breathe and can be absorbed into our body without our awareness.
When mold is toxic, mold removal becomes an urgent matter. Mold produces poisonous substances which may affect the entire human body. These contaminants can be ingested through food, inhaled through air or absorbed by contact with the epidermis. The results are critical and require immediate attention.
Between our in-house team of dedicated mold removal specialists, we provide complete & permanent mold remediation, cleanup and restoration services:
- Perform mold tests, including swab and air samples.
- Test samples are picked by our highly trained technicians and examined by an independent testing laboratory. When the mold-test results are ready, you will receive a complete lab report analysis by our certified mold inspectors.
- Mold removal by performing mold abatement procedures using ‘green’ mold cleaning materials for a safe & permanent mold remediation.
- Fungicidal protective coating application to prevent future mold growth in treated area.
- Final mold spore test to verify complete remediation of mold problem.
- Servxpress Restorations provides a 100% guarantee to pass mold clearance tests that will be performed by a 3rd party laboratory, for all mold jobs! You don’t pay unless the mold is 100% completely and definitely removed!
- Complete damage restoration for affected areas.
Worried that you may have mold growing in your home or property?, call or Servxpressrestorations.com today. We also provide a Preventative Mold treatment service to stop mold from growing in the first place.